FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IV Therapy FAQs
Intravenous (IV) vitamin therapy is a safe and effective method for delivering vitamins and minerals directly to your bloodstream. This method bypasses the digestive tract which allows for 100% absorption of all nutrients, making them immediately available for cellular use.
All of our services are administered by either a board-certified Nurse Practitioner, a licensed Registered Nurse, or a Paramedic. All medical professionals performing IV placement operate under safe and sanitary protocols approved by the medical director.
Thrive Hydration Wellness performs IV therapy on clients between the ages of ages 18-65. Exceptions are made on a case by case basis however for patients above 65. Contact us for
- Most efficient method of delivering vital nutrients to the body
- Bypassing the digestive tract for 100% absorption
- Nutrients are immediately available for cellular use
- Safely delivers higher doses of vitamins that would normally not be tolerated if taken orally
- Boosts immune system to help prevent or treat illness
- Increases energy
- Slows the effects of aging
Yes, we only use reputable and accredited compounding pharmacies for our ingredients. The infusions are administered by licensed, skilled IV specialists.
Side effects may occur, but are usually rare and may include bruising or bleeding at IV site, warming or cooling sensation in the arm, chest or stomach, tasting the vitamins or having a vitamin smell in your urine. Our licensed staff are trained to manage any side effects that may occur.
It will be removed upon completion of the infusion. We use only skilled professionals for IV placement and our goal is to ensure the least amount of pain is felt, if any at all. A numbing topical cream can be applied for use to dull the sensation at request. Once the IV is in place only a very small, plastic catheter will be left in the vein ensuring a comfortable sensation.
No, we do not except any insurance at this time.
Jet Plasma FAQs
Jet Plasma is the most advanced Plasma technology used to brighten and tighten skin, shrink pores and promote high levels of collagen regeneration. One single Jet plasma treatment increases skin density by 14.8% and generates high levels of collagen.
Jet Plasma skin regeneration is used to rejuvenate skin by improving facial lines and wrinkles and skin pigmentation associated with photoaging. It is best performed during the early signs of aging.
Jet Plasma may also assist with:
- Tightening & Lifting Sagging Skin
- Creasing or wrinkling around the nose and mouth
- Eczema, Psoriasis & Rosacea
- Aging and Damaged skin
- Skin Laxity
- Collagen remodeling
It is safe for all Fitzpatrick skin types.
When combined with quality skin care products such as Neogenesis, immediately after a treatment, jet plasma allows the topical products to be deeply absorbed into the skin.
- Kills the germs and bacteria by breaking the bacterial molecular structure
- Dramatically increases the skin absorption rate by temporarily breaking the cell adhesion molecules(CAMs)
- Tightens the aged skin by balancing the membrane potential
- Stimulates the generation of collagen and fibroblasts by stimulating the circulation of water molecules
There are several factors that influence your skin and how it may respond to Jet Plasma treatments (see below). A consultation with our on-site Jet Plasma certified nurse practitioner will help you determine a treatment plan that is right for you.
- Alcohol consumption
- Smoking/Recreational drugs
- Home skincare regime
- General health
- Current medications
- Cancerous lesions
- Implanted neurostimulator
- Any electrical implanted device
LED Light Therapy FAQs
Based on extensive research, low-level-light therapy devices have been cleared by the FDA, and shown to manage:
- Mild to moderate acne vulgaris
- Superficial, benign vascular and pigment lesions
- Periorbital wrinkles and rhytides
- Sub-optimal local blood flow and circulation
- Minor muscle and joint aches
- Minor muscle and joint pain
- Pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- Minor arthritis or muscle spasms
- Minor chronic neck and shoulder pain of a musculoskeletal origin